We are looking for a Business Development Representative to help grow our business and position ITI Digital as a lead software solutions provider in the travel industry.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience developing leads through the pipeline and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong customer relationships from first contact until the team closes the deal. In addition, you will ensure good after-sales service.
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
The Business Development Representative is an entry-level position. Training and support are provided. We want to talk to you if you are interested in working in travel and tourism marketing (this is not a travel agency) to help Destination Marketing Organizations grow their business, career advancement and if you wish to increase your income.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Report to CEO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results and quota attaintment
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- At least three years as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role for SaaS/Software Solutions/B2B
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot preferred)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Base + Commission. Minimum deal size $9,000, with commissions 10% of the total deal amount upon meeting quota.
- Base starting at $35,000 DOE.
- Two weeks PTO (after 3 months of employment)
- A new laptop for you to work (after 3 months of employment)
- Federal Holidays Off: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day.
- Fully remote – work from anywhere – as long as you can be online on ET Timezone to collaborate with our team.
- Annual company get-together in Savannah, Georgia
- Be part of a team leading the way for new technology products and services in the Destination Marketing, Vacation Rentals, and Hospitality segments of the travel industry