Our team is fully distributed in the U.S. and other parts of the world. This is a fully remote position, but we ask that you are able to work Monday-Friday between 8AM-5PM Eastern Standard Time.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the management of marketing projects of our client accounts and help develop marketing strategies for our company.
Content marketing and social media coordinator responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of organic and paid campaigns, managing the marketing strategies for brands we represent, developing marketing strategies such as eNewsletters, landing pages, online ads, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our client’s brand identity. Working with our clients, managing the day-to-day communication with their staff, requesting assets, providing campaign timelines, following up on campaign progress, providing content for approval, etc.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with content development, specific marketing strategies (such as email, social media channels for business, pay-per-click, and more), as well as good knowledge of web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing projects.
- Manage all client communication for marketing projects such as Social Media Management, eNewsletters, Sweepstake campaigns, Content Marketing campaigns, Pay-per-click campaigns. This involved communication with clients, freelancers, AND hands-on implementation of tasks such as ad creation and management, social post writing as needed (we currently work with a travel writer for the bulk of our social writing), newsletter build, and more.
- Create content, monitor, and advertise for Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Linkedin) for all clients we provide services to on an ongoing basis. We manage four brands in the travel industry with the daily scope of work + our ITI Digital corporate channels.
- Manage and implement strategies related to SEO to a variety of website clients, as well as the ITI Digital brand, such as monitoring metatags, titles, and overall site ranking while looking for opportunities to optimize content.
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to develop and implement the ITI Digital marketing plan which includes newsletters, case studies, sales support materials for our company sales enablement. Including, but not limited to: Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our company websites; Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution, which includes but not limited to building ads, inputting content to landing pages, newsletters and editing social media content; Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis; Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Perform follow up calls with clients to update on projects as needed
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Weekly or daily monitoring of social media content results to address opportunities for growth.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Build strategic relationships and be a key player when working with partner agencies and vendors
- Assist with marketing presentations and slide decks, as needed, for clients’ board meetings
- Actively participate in marketing and staff meetings providing solutions and up-to-date information on different projects in progress
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Required)
- Agency management: 1 year (Required)
- Must be a self-starter. Our team is small and we are looking for a team member that can push tasks forward independently
- Demonstrable experience in marketing strategies together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing .campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics (strong), Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, as well as strong knowledge of Excel, including formulas.
- Solid and proven track record of working on Social Media channels FOR BUSINESS/BRANDS (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Linkedin/TikTok) as well as Business Manager and Ads Manager. Knowledge of SproutSocial scheduling tool is a plus.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns, managing budgets that range from $100-$1,000/month. We do not have high ad spending client accounts and you will need to optimize smaller budgets to get the best ROI.
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM is a plus.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- May be required to travel for work and attend client meetings off-site
- May be required to check communication and projects during the weekend or outside the regular office hours if deadlines require additional hours for project completion – as it is common with social media management.
- Travel Industry/Hospitality Experience is a PLUS
- Two weeks PTO (after 3 months of employment)
- A new laptop for you to work (after 3 months of employment)
- Federal Holidays Off: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day.
- Fully remote – work from anywhere – as long as you can be online on ET Timezone to collaborate with our team.
- Annual company get-together in Savannah, Georgia
- Be part of a team leading the way for new technology products and services in the Destination Marketing, Vacation Rentals, and Hospitality segments of the travel industry.